[WSBAPT] The chart

TJW tjw at w3net.net
Fri Sep 1 15:28:21 PDT 2023

Nicely done, Eric……… “per usual” which is not a probate term. 😊

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook

Attorney at Law

324 West Bay Drive NW, Suite 201

Olympia, WA 98502

(360) 866-4000 phone

(360) 866--3832 fax

www.buddbaylaw.com <http://www.buddbaylaw.com/>

COVID POLICY:

Our firm continues to follow guidance from the CDC and Governor Inslee’s office regarding social distancing and the wearing of face coverings, and we encourage the public and our clients to do the same.  Our staff is still working remotely much of the time so electronic communication by phone and email continues to be encouraged.  We appreciate your patience and understanding.