[WSBAPT] Off Topic - Bankruptcy Referral

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Fri Sep 1 09:04:47 PDT 2023

I have an individual elderly female client who got pulled into some scams.
Local Police have taken the report but have said that they cannot help her
get any money back. As such, she is in a position where she is
insolvent and the request has come to me to connect her with a bankruptcy
attorney.

She is located in the I-5/Kent area.  All referrals will be passed.

Thank you!

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /