[WSBAPT] Agent for absentee distributee (RCW 11.76.200)

Mark Vohr mcv at ohanafc.com
Mon Oct 30 12:09:43 PDT 2023

Karolyn -

            I would not say that we regularly do this, but we have done this and as a chartered trust company we certainly are qualified to do it and will be around for the duration of the term.

            Please let me know if you would like to discuss further.

Regards,

Mark

Mark C. Vohr, J.D. CPGC
Ohana Fiduciary Corporation