[WSBAPT] LLC for airplane ownership

Athena Dickerson athena at lawdda.com
Thu Oct 26 08:51:21 PDT 2023

Good morning all,

Anyone have experience setting up an LLC to own an airplane?  I imagine there may be some hoops above and beyond the normal considerations and I just don't have any experience with this.  Anyone have experience in this area?   Will pass on all referrals.

[cid:image001.png at 01DA07E9.967B7A60]
Athena M. Dickerson
Attorney / Partner

Email: athena at lawdda.com
Phone: 425.776.1352 | Fax: 425.776.2467

100 Second Avenue South, Suite 190
Edmonds WA 98020
www.dickersondavisahmed.com

This message and the documents attached to it, if any, contains confidential information from DICKERSON DAVIS AHMED PLLC, is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential under applicable law, and/or may contain attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please delete all electronic copies of this message and its attachments, destroy any hard copies you may have created and notify our office immediately.