[WSBAPT] copy of Will w co-PRs

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Thu Oct 19 16:14:28 PDT 2023

My gut reaction - given the facts you have stated - is to ask what court
they would like the original document filed with and deliver it there as a
Will Only filing.

Technically you have the statute that says you have 30 days to give the
Will to the named PR since you are the present custodian....but since there
are TWO I guess I would give it to the one who asked, after making a copy,
that you could then attest to its original state should that original
disappear between the time it is given to you and the time probate is
opened..

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /