[WSBAPT] Drafting software for estate planning

Cindy Wysocki Cindy at wysockilaw.com
Wed Oct 18 10:34:14 PDT 2023

Hello:

I have been slowly adding estate planning to my family law practice for a while.  I joined Wealth Counsel (WC) and my renewal is coming up.  As I get deeper into the practice and more familiar with WA-specific practice, I am wondering if WC is the best drafting software for WA practitioners.  What drafting software do people recommend for wills, RLTs and ancillary documents?  Many of my clients have complicated families because of divorce and some of their estates are subject to WA tax; federally taxable estates are out of my wheelhouse right now.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Best regards,

Cindy

[cid:575d09d8-7c83-449c-8cb2-d0fce58c8ae8]

Cindy Wysocki, Esq.

Founder and Managing Attorney at Wysocki Law, PLLC

Email: cindy at wysockilaw.com  |  Office: 206-407-4045

Website: www.wysockilaw.com<http://www.wysockilaw.com>

1201 Pacific Avenue, Suite 600

Tacoma, WA 98402

🌟  Family Law

🚀  Estate Planning

THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL MESSAGE INTENDED FOR ADDRESSEE ALONE. IT IS PROTECTED BY FEDERAL AND LOCAL LAWS. IF YOU RECEIVE THIS IN ERROR,  INFORM SENDER AND DELETE MESSAGE IMMEDIATELY. THANK YOU.