[WSBAPT] need a smile

Ann Manley ann at manleyfirm.com
Tue Oct 17 16:32:45 PDT 2023

Goes to show better done than perfect!

Ann Manley, Esq.
The Manley Law Firm, P.S., Inc.
PO Box 16324
Seattle, WA 98116
(206)292-3064 / (206)292-3914 fax
www.manleyfirm.com

*The Manley Law Firm practice areas include Bankruptcy*, Estate Planning,
Auto Accidents, Civil Litigation, Construction, Commercial and Contract
Law, Personal injury, Small Business, Unemployment Claims, Wage Loss and
Compensation claims*

** The Manley Law Firm is a Debt Relief Agency. We help people file for
bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.*

*This email and any files transmitted with it are privileged, confidential,
and intended solely to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized use,
copying, review or disclosure is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately notify the sender.*