[WSBAPT] Affidavit of Subscribing Witness

Lovie Bernardi lovie at fb-lawfirm.com
Thu Oct 12 17:40:46 PDT 2023

Ann,

The notary block had a blank where a date should have been. The will was executed in another state. I looked at the notary manual for that state, which said any blanks made the notarization ineffective. Fortunately, the attorney who drafted the will was one of the witnesses, and the notary was the mother of the other witness, so it was easy to find everyone. They were a bit sheepish.

Lovie

Lovie L. Bernardi
Flaherty & Bernardi, PLLC
3600 15th Avenue West #205
Seattle, WA  98119
(206) 682-2616

lovie at fb-lawfirm.com<mailto:joni at sbfirm.com>
http://fb-lawfirm.com<http://sbfirm.com/>

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient or otherwise have received this message in error, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you are not the intended recipient or otherwise have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, discard any paper copies and delete all electronic files of the message.  Circular 230 Notice:  This communication may not be used by you or any other person or entity for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties.