[WSBAPT] adult adoption

ak at seattle-silvalaw.com ak at seattle-silvalaw.com
Tue Oct 3 18:19:52 PDT 2023

Law Office of
F.ANDREKITA SILVA

October 3,  2023

Diane,

It has been 7 years or more since I have done an adoption, which was
actually an adult adoption. Unfortunately, I could not offhand find that
electronic file. However, you can get an Adoption packet from the King
County Superior Court Adoption Services department. The price may have
gone up but it was really cheap, like $30.00, the last time I got it.

I know you are in a different county, but the basic information required
on your petition, etc. should be the same. You'd probably need to look
at your local rules for issues re: presentations, motions, etc.

Below is the link to get more info.

https://kingcounty.gov/en/legacy/courts/superior-court/family/adoption-services#:~:text=Adoption%20packets,in%20completing%20the%20adoption%20process.

andrekita
Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 940
Seattle, Washington 98101-2509
206-224-8288
www.seattle-silvalaw.com [1]

On 2023-10-03 10:33, Diane J. Kiepe wrote:

> Hello - anyone have the filing documents to get an order of adoption
> for 2 young adults?  I'd appreciate it if you'd be willing to share.
>
> _ _
>
> _Diane J. Kiepe_
>
> Douglas Eden, P.S.
>
> 717 W. Sprague Ave., Suite 1500
>
> Spokane, WA  99201
>
> djkiepe at depdslaw.com
>
> 509-455-5300
>
> KINDLY ALLOW 2-4 WORKING DAYS TO RECEIVE A RESPONSE TO NON-URGENT
> EMAILS.  FEEL FREE TO SEND YOUR EMAIL (OR RESEND YOUR EMAIL AS THE
> CASE MAY BE) MARKED URGENT IN THE SUBJECT LINE.
>
> DISCLAIMER: the preceding message and any attachments may contain
> confidential information protected by law, the attorney-client
> privilege or other privilege.  This communication is intended to be
> private and may not be recorded or copied without the consent of the
> author.  If you believe this message has been sent in error, REPLY to
> sender and then DELETE this message.  Thank you.
> others.***

Links:
------
[1] http://www.seattle-silvalaw.com