[WSBAPT] wage complaint - business owner deceased

Carl Gay carl at greenawaylawfirm.com
Mon Oct 2 16:09:47 PDT 2023

If the decedent was a sole proprietor, would the disgruntled employee have
to bring a creditor’s claim first? I just skimmed the query and know
nothing about the L & I process of a wage claim.

CARL LLOYD GAY

    Non nobis solum nati sumus

      “Not unto ourselves alone are we born”

                   ~the motto of Willamette University~

                          *Law Offices*

      GREENAWAY & GAY

     *Attorneys and Counselors at Law *

                     (*Established 1985)*

734 East First Street       Suite A

Port Angeles, Washington   98362

Email                      carl at greenawaylawfirm.com

Telephone                (360) 452-3323

Facsimile                  (360) 452-3724

THIS EMAIL TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED FOR THE EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL
OR ENTITY TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED, AND MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED AND
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION THAT IS COVERED BY THE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
PRIVACY ACT (18 USC §§ 2510-2521). IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OR
AGENT RESPONSIBLE TO DELIVER THE MESSAGE TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE
HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS
COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS
COMMUNICATION IN ERROR; PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY TELEPHONE AND/OR
EMAIL AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE. THANK YOU