[WSBAPT] Notice of Probate to Non-Heir alternate PR/Trustee

Joshua McKarcher josh at mckarcherlaw.com
Mon Oct 2 11:28:24 PDT 2023

I read Jeff to be asking if he even needs to notify Aunt at all. Isn't that your primary question, Jeff? If so, I have no idea how anyone does anything without Aunt. If a judge permitted it, I would think the testator's wishes would be rather spectacularly shredded. I would no more agree to help beneficiary avoid what I'm understanding are the facts than I would burn the will in my non-existent office fireplace. Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but that's my read.