[WSBAPT] Referral - Estate/Business Succession Planning

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Thu Nov 16 10:26:31 PST 2023

My practice and each of my colleague's practices involves with business planning, including succession planning, coupled with tax planning, including gifting of family business interests with discounts where appropriate.  I realize I am in Spokane, but we do have a good number of clients that are not local.

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden, P.S.
717 W. Sprague Ave., Suite 1500
Spokane, WA  99201
djkiepe at depdslaw.com<mailto:djkiepe at depdslaw.com>
509-455-5300
Please note that I will be out of the office starting December 4, 2023 until approximately December 18, 2023 for medical reasons, with little to no email for the initial few days.  If you need immediate assistance, please call 509-455-5300 and ask for Sandy Saty.

KINDLY ALLOW 2-4 WORKING DAYS TO RECEIVE A RESPONSE TO NON-URGENT EMAILS.  FEEL FREE TO SEND YOUR EMAIL (OR RESEND YOUR EMAIL AS THE CASE MAY BE) MARKED URGENT IN THE SUBJECT LINE.