[WSBAPT] Sale of house to heir with credit for inheritance share - and REET

Joshua McKarcher josh at mckarcherlaw.com
Thu Nov 9 11:45:59 PST 2023

Lurker Brian for the win! 😉 I’ve never seen a King County REETA, but I very much like how in the upper left corner it shows the selling price as the net taxable selling price just as it “should.” Well done and very kind of you to share. Best, Josh

Joshua D. McKarcher
McKarcher Law PLLC
537 6th Street
Clarkston, WA 99403