[WSBAPT] PTI - Searching for Documents for Kenneth Roy Muzzy

Bowman, Sarah B. Sarah.Bowman at klgates.com
Sun Nov 5 19:25:22 PST 2023

Pardon the Interruption - If anyone happens to have an original Will, Living Trust, or any other estate planning related documents for Kenneth Roy Muzzy, or even a copy of a Will and knowledge of its execution, please let me know. Kenneth Roy Muzzy died on May 26, 2023. He was survived by his spouse, Susan Marie Muzzy, and several children from a prior relationship. The family has been unable to locate any Will. If you or your firm have knowledge about the whereabouts or existence of a Will or any related estate documents, I would appreciate you contacting me.

Sincerely,
Sarah

[K&L Gates LLP]<http://www.klgates.com/>

Sarah B. Bowman
Partner
K&L Gates LLP
925 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2900
Seattle, WA 98104-1158
Phone: (206) 370-7818
Fax: (206) 370-6246
sarah.bowman at klgates.com<mailto:sarah.bowman at klgates.com>
www.klgates.com<http://www.klgates.com/>

This electronic message contains information from the law firm of K&L Gates LLP. The contents may be privileged and confidential and are intended for the use of the intended addressee(s) only.  If you are not an intended addressee, note that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact me at Sarah.Bowman at klgates.com<mailto:Sarah.Bowman at klgates.com>.-5