[WSBAPT] Using Community Property Agreement to Equalize Estate Assets in 401K to fund credit shelter trust

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Wed May 24 08:09:38 PDT 2023

David,

If you just want to use the value and not the actual 401(k) plan asset for funding, I think there is a better way.  It may be too early and maybe I haven’t had enough coffee but if you want to talk about it over a call, I’d be happy to walk you through what we do in similar situations.

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.