[WSBAPT] how to do non pro rata distribution of CP to get 100% of CP House into testamentary trust

Derek Jensen derek at jensenestatelaw.com
Tue May 23 18:02:02 PDT 2023

Following.

I don't have a definitive answer to this, but it has come up occasionally for other reasons. One innovative solution I saw was a CPA that left everything to the deceased spouse. I assume that was to fund a testamentary SNT. This may be standard for elder law attorneys.

Sincerely,

Derek W. Jensen, JD, LLM
Jensen Law Office, PLLC