[WSBAPT] Power of Attorney forms

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Sun May 21 12:52:40 PDT 2023

I often wonder if I am the only one hung up on Power of Attorney forms - I still don't have enough real world experience to share with my clients pros and cons of adding the super powers.  Having been involved in some probate dispute work for the last 4 or so of my 18 years, I tend to share that I personally lean away from those powers when asked my opinion (I make it clear however, it's client's choice).  I do have a couple that some of my clients will often choose (gifts greater than the base power,  delegation of some but not all).

Any stories or thoughts you have are appreciated -

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.