[WSBAPT] Referral - Estate Planning -Sequim

Carl Gay carl at greenawaylawfirm.com
Thu May 18 14:29:08 PDT 2023

My practice is limited to estate planning and probate.

My office is next door to Sequim (in Port Angeles 😉…no charge for house calls)

CARL LLOYD GAY

    Non nobis solum nati sumus

      “Not unto ourselves alone are we born”

                   ~the motto of Willamette University~

                          Law Offices

      GREENAWAY & GAY

     Attorneys and Counselors at Law

                     (Established 1985)

734 East First Street       Suite A

Port Angeles, Washington   98362

Email                      carl at greenawaylawfirm.com <mailto:carl at greenawaylawfirm.com>

Telephone                (360) 452-3323

Facsimile                  (360) 452-3724

THIS EMAIL TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED FOR THE EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED, AND MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION THAT IS COVERED BY THE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PRIVACY ACT (18 USC §§ 2510-2521). IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE TO DELIVER THE MESSAGE TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR; PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY TELEPHONE AND/OR EMAIL AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE. THANK YOU