[WSBAPT] Valuation of Timeshare - Estate Inventory

Laura Latta laura at lauralatta.com
Thu May 18 11:08:13 PDT 2023

How are folks handling timeshare valuation for purposes of an estate
inventory?  (Assume that any value assigned to a timeshare is highly
unlikely to result in a taxable estate.) I'm tempted to simply assert that
the timeshare has no marketable value as folks wanting out of the resort
fees are often hard pressed to offload them, but this is only my opinion
based on observation. Timeshare company is not helpful.

How do others handle this as it seems to be coming up lately?

*Laura LattaLaw Office of Laura Latta PLLC*

she/her

Phone (206) 841-2344

www.LauraLatta.com

4010 Lake Washington Blvd. NE Ste. 202

Kirkland, WA 98033

*NOTICE:  This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by
replying to this email and immediately delete the message and any
attachments without copying it or disclosing its contents to others.*