[WSBAPT] Referral Professional Fiduciary - Blaine, WA

Lewis, Amy C. ALewis at Eisenhowerlaw.com
Wed May 17 16:51:40 PDT 2023

We highly recommend Northwest Trustee & Management Services in Spokane.  Home | Northwest Trustee & Management Services (nwtrustee.com)<https://nwtrustee.com/>

Amy Lewis, Attorney
Pronouns she/her/hers
[cid:Logo_fa335a1d-9f24-4802-a3dd-b58f259e3c98.png]

909 A Street, Suite 600 | Tacoma, WA 98402
phone 253.572.4500 | fax 253.272.5732 | www.eisenhowerlaw.com<http://www.eisenhowerlaw.com/>
From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> On Behalf Of Stephanie R. Taylor
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2023 2:31 PM
To: 'WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv' <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: [WSBAPT] Referral Professional Fiduciary - Blaine, WA

Good afternoon, all:

I have a client who was named as a fiduciary (and sole beneficiary) of an Estate for a resident of Blaine, Washington.  The client (a charitable organization) is unable to act as a fiduciary and would welcome referrals to a professional fiduciary who can administer this Estate.  The estate is estimated to be around $3,600,000.

Thank you.

Stef

[cid:image001.png at 01D988DF.D94591C0]Stephanie R. Taylor
                   Attorney

Randall | Danskin
A Professional Service Corporation
601 W. Riverside Avenue, Ste. 1500
Spokane, WA 99201
(509) 747-2052
(509) 624-2528 (fax)
www.randalldanskin.com<http://www.randalldanskin.com/>

COVID-19 - In accordance with Governor Inslee's Stay Home-Stay Healthy Proclamation, Randall|Danskin, P.S. has taken significant steps to protect our clients, our personnel and our community at large.  We are fortunate that we are able to provide uninterrupted service to our clients by working remotely by phone, email and videoconferencing, as appropriate, while still complying with our Rules of Professional Conduct and state law.  To that end, you may contact me via email or at our firm telephone number at 509-747-2052.  Randall|Danskin, P.S. truly appreciates our clients and we thank you for working with us in navigating these unique times.   Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time with any questions or concerns that you may have.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message and any attachments are intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited, and you are requested to please notify us immediately by telephone at (509) 747-2052 or by return email, and delete this message forthwith. Thank you for your cooperation.

 IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail message (and any attachments accompanying it) may contain confidential information, including information protected by attorney-client privilege. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Delivery of this message to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended to waive any privilege or otherwise detract from the confidentiality of the message. If you are not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, do not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission. Rather, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and its attachments, if any.