[WSBAPT] TEDRA agreement

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Tue May 9 12:10:15 PDT 2023

Yes, the law is very clear that for TEDRA a separate action must be opened as you cite below.  11.96A.090(2) could be more clear.  This issue now is how you want to respond.  It's tricky because you don't want to do their job for them but I would hesitant to take no action.  I would lean towards an answer pointing as a motion to dismiss as improper filing.

Keep us posted on your choice.

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden