[WSBAPT] for my title people out there

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Thu May 4 14:49:56 PDT 2023

I am involved in 2 cases where someone has died and their name is on title with another as TIC but the decedent never lived in the property and, according to those who do reside in the property, were simply on title because the were used as co-signors.  In one case I do have a history of payments coming from the person who resides in the home and I could probably satisfy myself that the grantor didn't sign, but in providing the information, extensive fees have been accumulated - I feel that it's appropriate for the person taking the home to bear the fees, not the estate (I represent one a set of beneficiaries and the home owner is the PR) - any thoughts, directions or real world experiences you could share is appropriate.

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.