[WSBAPT] Searching for Lost Will of Richard Marvin Brunhaver

Melinda M. Tsang mtsang at bpmlaw.com
Wed May 3 11:41:20 PDT 2023

Hello,

Searching for the lost will of Richard Marvin Brunhaver, born 1939.  Would have been signed 7 or 8 years ago and he lived in Bellevue at the time.  Perhaps an attorney on this listsev has this will in your office?  Please contact me at my info below.

Thank you.

We've moved....same building, new suite (#1025)
Same level of service our clients have come to expect

Melinda M. Tsang
Attorney
Betts, Patterson & Mines, P.S.
One Convention Place
701 Pike Street, Suite 1025
Seattle, WA 98101-3927
D 206.268.8649 | F 206.299.3880
www.bpmlaw.com<http://www.bpmlaw.com/>
[logo+tagline-medium (2)]

Confidentiality Notice:  This email and any attachments may contain confidential or attorney-client protected information that may not be further distributed by any means without permission of the sender.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are not permitted to read its content and that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution or use of any of the information is prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the message and its attachments without saving in any manner.