[WSBAPT] vehicle sale question

Andrekita Silva ak at seattle-silvalaw.com
Tue May 2 21:09:51 PDT 2023

  Law Office of
F.ANDREKITA SILVA

May  2, 2023

Shannon,

I had an out of state PR about 4 years ago with a damaged vehicle that
had salvaged certificate of title and needed to be sold. I didn’t try
Carvana (might have been before Carvana’s time) but I did try a couple
auto auction entities in the Seattle area – I forget which ones.  They
wanted me to drive the vehicle in for an appraisal !!

I listed it on Craiglist and it went pretty fast for a reasonable price.

andrekita
Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 940
Seattle, Washington 98101-2509