[WSBAPT] Interpretation of Will provision

Joshua McKarcher josh at mckarcherlaw.com
Tue May 2 10:41:52 PDT 2023

Is it too forward of me to ask if the children of A actually object to their parent receiving the inheritance under this interpretation? Because of course A can always disinherit them as to A’s estate generally – including all of this money if A wins in court on this interpretation.

Opposing this against one’s parent seems pretty bold.

I will restrain myself asking what lawyer or law firm wrote this will. 😉