[WSBAPT] can a personal representative have a juvenile record

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Tue May 2 10:33:51 PDT 2023

If there are other beneficiaries, I wouldn’t chance it (without consent of other benes)  - I know almost nothing about criminal law but believe juvenile records are sealed.  All the same, if you have been told, the statute does not distinguish when any disqualifying crime happened.

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.