[WSBAPT] Bank refusing to close decedent's checking account

Laura Latta laura at lauralatta.com
Fri Mar 31 17:38:59 PDT 2023

In the end, a certified letter to the bank manager with a copy to the
bank's legal department did the trick.

*Laura LattaLaw Office of Laura Latta PLLC*

she/her

Phone (206) 841-2344

www.LauraLatta.com

4010 Lake Washington Blvd. NE Ste. 202

Kirkland, WA 98033

*NOTICE:  This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by
replying to this email and immediately delete the message and any
attachments without copying it or disclosing its contents to others.*