[WSBAPT] Seeking Beta-Testers for estate planning questionnaire

Katie Groblewski katie at eidoslegacy.com
Thu Mar 23 12:43:14 PDT 2023

Hello fellow listmates -

For those of you who don't know me, I am a 20-year trusts and estates practitioner in Seattle.  I used to be a partner at Stokes Lawrence and in 2021, left to start my own boutique law firm.  I have recently started a new company, Agile Estate Planning, with an experienced coder and document automation consultant.  We are working to develop a set of high-quality estate planning forms that are automated and available for subscription.  The forms library will include core planning documents for Washington Will-based and RLT-based planning - but it is not ready for launch yet.

Currently, we have created an online client intake questionnaire that is available to send to clients via email using Agile EP's cloud-based platform.  The questionnaire is dynamic, and changes based upon the client's answers.  Once complete, the client's information populates an "answer file" that can then be used to draft documents in our automated forms system.  The client intake questionnaire can also be used independent of any forms system as an efficient way to gather standard estate planning information.

The ASK:  I am looking for any practitioners who would be interested in using the client intake questionnaire as part of a beta-testing round.  You could opt to use it yourself just to test it out or you can opt to use it with clients.  Either way, we are looking for people who wouldn't mind using the product and then meeting with us to give us comments.  Your use in this beta-testing round would be free and would entitle you to a discount on the product once it is widely launched.

If you're interested, please reply to me with your contact information OR provide me with your information HERE<https://forms.office.com/r/EBm1CjCGPe>.

If you're curious, our website is: www.agile-ep.com<http://www.agile-ep.com/> and the client intake information is here: https://agile-ep.com/client-intake.

Thanks,
Katie

Katie S. Groblewski (she/her/hers)
Co-Founder of Agile Estate Planning, LLC

Phone 206-335-5684
Web http://www.agile-ep.com<http://www.agile-ep.com/>  Email katie at agile-ep.com<katie at agile-ep.com >