[WSBAPT] Recording PR Deeds with Letters Testamentary

Jamia Burns jamia at jamiaburnslaw.com
Mon Mar 20 12:52:31 PDT 2023

In Whatcom County, you must provide the extra documentation to the
Treasurer to get the excise tax exemption, but you need not record it with
the Auditor. The Treasurer makes a copy of the Letters and hands the
original back.

Jamia S. Burns
Office: 1200 Dupont St., Suite 1-D
Bellingham, WA 98225 (By Appointment Only)
jamia at jamiaburnslaw.com
www.jamiaburnslaw.com

NOTICE: This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged material and is
intended for use solely by the above-referenced recipient. Any review,
copying, printing, disclosure, distribution, or other use by any other
person or entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not the named
recipient, or believe you have received this e-mail in error, please reply
to the sender and delete the copy you received. Thank you.