[WSBAPT] Recording PR Deeds with Letters Testamentary

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Mon Mar 20 10:56:05 PDT 2023

I will say that I have never attached the Letters to the Deed. I will
upload them (when using Simplifile) with the REETA to prove the exemption
as being transferred through probate - but not as part of the Deed.

In my PR Deed template that was provided to me by a colleague when I was
starting out - has the following language:
THE UNDERSIGNED GRANTOR _____________________________, as the duly
appointed, qualified and acting Personal Representative of the Estate of
______________________________, deceased, under Probate Case No.
*_______________________*, ____________County Superior Court of the State
of Washington, as authorized by an Order entered in each of the
above-referenced the probate matters on ________________, to settle the
estate of ____________________________, without the intervention of the
court,  for and in consideration of the settlement of the above referenced
estate, does convey and quit claim to the
Grantee,__________________________ all of the Decedent’s right, title and
interest in the following described real estate situated in the County of
____________________, State of Washington, including any interest therein
which Grantor may hereafter acquire.

This information is sufficient that if anyone ever wanted to look up the
specific Letters or Order opening the estate - they would have everything
they needed to zero in on it.

I have had many a Deed returned - but never because of a Lack of Letters
Testamentary/Administration.

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /