[WSBAPT] Homestead exemption wiping out creditors

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Mon Mar 13 11:48:35 PDT 2023

These are all questions I am curious about as well and am hoping that at
the Mid-Year Section Meeting in Walla Walla in June.....we will get a panel
that will talk about how this has been applied since the change occurred.
Fingers crossed!!

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /