[WSBAPT] Trustee Services Firm Recommendations?

Kailei Feeney kailei at westseattlelaw.com
Wed Mar 8 07:57:52 PST 2023

Hello,

On the Big Island of Hawaii, About Us (hawaiiep.com)<https://hawaiiep.com/about-us/> Ms. Luan serves as Trustee. Certainly, excellent and a small firm in a small town (my hometown). Mr. Hasting was my family's attorney. I can recommend either of them and their firm.

Also, on the Big Island (but the other side of the island in Hilo) and with a larger office on a different island, Oahu, Okura & Associates is another excellent planning and elder law firm. It is large enough I would anticipate trustee services to be included but I can recommend the firm particularly in the Medicaid planning context. Hawaii Estate Planning & Medicaid Attorneys - Okura & Associates (okuralaw.com)<https://okuralaw.com/>

For either of the above, if they were not a good fit/ right island, I would anticipate the firm could provide you further referrals.

Regards,
Kailei
Kailei B. Feeney
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D95193.AD9425B0]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
kailei at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:kailei at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment. Unless you have previously signed an engagement agreement with this firm, and the firm has accepted you as a client, NO exchange of information by virtue of emails or communications will create any attorney client relationship, including any duty of confidentiality, between sender and/or recipient.