[WSBAPT] 90 day notice, Seattle rentals

Anna Cashman acashman at khbblaw.com
Fri Jun 30 13:05:36 PDT 2023

Here are the relevant statutes:

RCW 59.18.650

SMC 22.205

Anna

Anna M. Cashman
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D9AB53.8F8DA400]
Tel (206) 382-4414 ext. 234 / Fax (206) 382-4412 / acashman at khbblaw.com<mailto:acashman at khbblaw.com>
705 Second Avenue / Suite 800 / Seattle, WA 98104 / www.khbblaw.com<http://www.khbblaw.com/>

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> On Behalf Of Karl Flaccus
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2023 12:51 PM
To: WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: [WSBAPT] 90 day notice, Seattle rentals

Can someone direct me to a 90 day notice to use when a house is going to be sold in an estate in Seattle?  The tenants are month to month, and I understand they need a 90 day notice in Seattle to evict them, if needed, but at least to give them sufficient notice.

Or direct me to a lawyer who can do this at a reasonable cost?

Thanks.

Karl

        Formerly Flaccus Law
Now with Brothers & Henderson
KarlF at brothershenderson.com<mailto:KarlF at brothershenderson.com>
              206 523-0297

Information in this e-mail message is privileged, confidential, and intended only for the use of the recipient named. If you received this in error, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited - please notify us by telephone immediately at (206) 523-0297, and delete the original message. Thank you.