[WSBAPT] referral Kent area

Kate Szurek kate at skagitlaw.com
Thu Jun 29 16:24:52 PDT 2023

My nephew's mentor lives in the Kent area and needs help with estate planning.  Has cancer and is losing the battle.  Blended family.  Most assets may be his separate property.  Has money to do estate planning.

Looking for someone closer than I am who can help.  May need help somewhat soon.

Any interest?  Sounds like a great guy.  No sense that there is a problem in the family, but seems to me that would be the challenge.  I will forward any email responses I get.

Thanks, as always!!

Kate

Kate Szurek, J.D., LL.M. (in Taxation)
kate at skagitlaw.com<mailto:kate at skagitlaw.com>

[SkagitLaw_Signature (2)]
Skagit Law Group, PLLC
P.O. Box 336 / 227 Freeway Drive, Suite B
Mount Vernon, WA  98273
360.336.1000
360.336.6690 (fax)
http://www.skagitlaw.com<http://www.skagitlaw.com/>