[WSBAPT] Cost of Oregon Probate

Laura Latta laura at lauralatta.com
Tue Jun 27 17:13:34 PDT 2023

Listmates,
Does anyone have a sense of the cost and time for a relatively
straightforward Oregon probate? I know some states are
notoriously difficult and expensive, but I don't have a sense of the
process in our neighboring state. Any feedback, even a ballpark, is useful.
Warmly,
Laura

*Laura LattaLaw Office of Laura Latta PLLC*

she/her

Phone (206) 841-2344

www.LauraLatta.com

4010 Lake Washington Blvd. NE Ste. 202

Kirkland, WA 98033

*NOTICE:  This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by
replying to this email and immediately delete the message and any
attachments without copying it or disclosing its contents to others.*