[WSBAPT] Crazy name situation

Philip N. Jones pjones at duffykekel.com
Thu Jun 1 11:18:12 PDT 2023

I can’t think of any reason why not.

Philip N. Jones
Duffy Kekel LLP
900 S.W. Fifth Ave. Suite 2500
Portland, OR 97204
pjones at duffykekel.com<mailto:pjones at duffykekel.com>
(503) 226-1371 – office
(503) 853-1482 – cell
(503) 226-3574 - fax

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> On Behalf Of Ann Manley
Sent: Thursday, June 1, 2023 11:13 AM
To: WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: Re: [WSBAPT] Crazy name situation

Phil - the signature line will say "Anna Doe" but her driver's license says "Ann Mary Doe." Can I notarize the signature as long as "Ann Mary Doe" is listed as an AKA at the beginning of the document?

Ann Manley, Esq.
The Manley Law Firm, P.S., Inc.
PO Box 16324
Seattle, WA 98116
(206)292-3064 / (206)292-3914 fax
www.manleyfirm.com<http://www.manleyfirm.com/>

The Manley Law Firm practice areas include Bankruptcy*, Estate Planning, Auto Accidents, Civil Litigation, Construction, Commercial and Contract Law, Employment Matters, Personal injury, Small Business, Unemployment Claims, Wage Loss and Compensation claims

* The Manley Law Firm is a Debt Relief Agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.

This email and any files transmitted with it are privileged, confidential, and intended solely to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized use, copying, review or disclosure is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender.