[WSBAPT] Trusts and Friend-Educated Clients

Jane Bitz jbitz at whc-attorneys.com
Thu Jul 27 15:39:33 PDT 2023

Yes. When you apply for a policy through the exchange there is a household income question and then you have to back it up with tax returns or other income proof.
Jane.

Jane G. Bitz
Of Counsel
Wolff, Hislop & Crockett, PLLC
12209 E. Mission Ave, Suite 5
Spokane Valley, WA 99206-4824
(509) 927-9700 x126
FAX: (509) 777-1800

THE CONTENTS OF THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND PROTECTED BY THE ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE OR OTHER APPLICABLE PROTECTION.  Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in error, PLEASE NOTIFY ME BY E-MAIL, FAX OR TELEPHONE and PROMPTLY DELETE this electronic mail.  This mail cannot be modified without express written consent of Wolff, Hislop & Crockett, PLLC.  Thank You.