[WSBAPT] Timing of publication of Notice of Private Sale of Real Property

Jon Fritzler FritzlerLaw at outlook.com
Mon Jul 24 14:19:41 PDT 2023

I was referring to the notice required by RCW 11.56.080.

I read RCW 11.56.100 as requiring the PR to file a return of sale with the court within 10 days of accepting an offer, regardless of the type of sale, but only requiring publication of the sale in the case of a sale by negotiation.  Am I wrong?

Sincerely,
Jon M. Fritzler
Attorney at Law
717 E. 22nd St.