[WSBAPT] King County practice - Probate GAL appointment proposed Order?

Eric Nelsen eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Mon Jul 24 10:58:06 PDT 2023

Most of the time when I have had a Probate GAL appointed by the Court (not a settlement GAL), the commissioner has completed one of their form orders rather than me submitting anything beforehand. Is that still preferred practice? Or should I be presenting a proposed Order?

If so, is there a link to the current forms for a probate GAL that isn't related to settlement of a PI or wrongful death action?

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
Sayre Law Offices, PLLC