[WSBAPT] Chase Bank

Roger Hawkes roger at skyvalleylawyers.com
Mon Jul 17 14:31:16 PDT 2023

Good work; encouraging😊

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> On Behalf Of Jennifer L White
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2023 2:09 PM
To: WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: Re: [WSBAPT] Chase Bank

Wendy,
Recently I had a client who also ended up having a really bad experience at the branch level with Chase. What they did was really out of line and the responses they kept giving my client were legally ridiculous. The branch manager was terrible and seemed to be the one giving my client the most grief (undeservedly). I wrote a not so nice and very pointed letter about what they were doing badly and what I wanted to see done for the client to rectify the matter. I emailed it to the branch manager, but cc’d the big, big boss – Jamie Dimon (his email is on the Chase website). I, of course, did it tongue in cheek and did not expect any response from anyone up the chain. I only did it to try and shame the incorrigible manager who was causing my client so much trouble. Much to my surprise, I started getting pretty quick communications from a higher level, and the situation got resolved satisfactorily.

Jennifer L. White, Esq.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D9B8BB.5549B7F0]

jen at appletreelaw.com<mailto:jen at appletreelaw.com>
2200 S 76th Ave