[WSBAPT] Gold Bullion

Rhonda Rudman rhondarudman at comcast.net
Tue Jan 31 10:29:06 PST 2023

So I called Bellevue Rare Coins.

They do not do any shipping and did not have a referral.  They did
caution me to be careful of anything that only requires a signature and
to always ship anything like that insured.

Bellevue Rare Coins can handle a sale of bullion but no shipping or
storage.  They said most people who they work with either use a bank
safety deposit box or store it home in a safe.

Thank you to all who responded.

Rhonda Lee Rudman
Attorney at Law
17791 Fjord Drive NE, Suite 134