[WSBAPT] Question On Joint Personal Representatives

Stuart Scarff stuart at scarfflaw.com
Tue Jan 31 09:39:44 PST 2023

Dave,

Letters Testamentary can be issued to Co-Personal Representatives, but for reasons unbeknownst to me, many banks and a few credit unions are rejecting Co-Personal Representatives and stating they will only recognize one Personal Representative. Major pain. To avoid this headache, I am encouraging clients to name a single Personal Representative with alternate PRs.

Stuart Scarff, Esq.
3035 Island Crest Way, Suite 201
Mercer Island, WA  98040
206.236.1500
206.905.5912 (fax)
www.scarfflaw.com<http://www.scarfflaw.com/>
[Description: FaceBook-icon]<http://www.facebook.com/ScarffLawFirm>  [Description: Linked-In-icon] <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stuart-scarff/2/706/97>     [cid:image003.png at 01D93557.F11DCFF0] <http://www.scarfflaw.com/>
This message and any attachments hereto are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify me immediately that you received this message in error; and do not copy, disclose or distribute this message to anyone.