[WSBAPT] conflict between Venue Statutes

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Thu Jan 26 08:25:46 PST 2023

So what I have decided is to go where the property is but I am actually filing under both Title 7 and Tile 11.96A so you see the dilemma.

Since the other counsel is where the property is, and about 3 hours away for me if I don't zoom, I don't suspect he'll object.  I want to add 11.96A because for a couple reason, one of which attorney fees and remedies are much broader than traditional ejectment standing alone.

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.