[WSBAPT] Husband and Wife signed the same will

Sara Longley sara at ivylawgroup.com
Wed Jan 25 12:25:56 PST 2023

Thank you all for this great discussion!  As it turns out, it is indeed a very straightforward "everything to my surviving spouse, or otherwise to my children" will, and Husband's estate was never probated.  We are going to file as a dual probate of both estates since the house is still titled in both names.  I don't *think* the format of the will should cause any issues.  If it does, I'll be back to beg more advice!

Best,
Sara Longley

Sara D. Longley
Senior Attorney