[WSBAPT] Husband and Wife signed the same will

Joshua McKarcher josh at mckarcherlaw.com
Tue Jan 24 20:36:26 PST 2023

Sorry, clarification: in my second paragraph, I should not say "if both are true" then you have a valid will. It's a valid will regardless, I "think," but those two things would make it simpler and I would think would eliminate lots of potential conflicts and tax problems. I merely proved I am writing late at night and too quickly.