[WSBAPT] Landlord Tenant Law at July 2022

James Doran jamesdoranbim at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 15:00:28 PST 2023

Covid changed things and I lost track.  Too many changes to track.

A client had a tenant whose lease expired in July 2022.  The landlord
demanded that the tenant move out so she could live there herself.

What was the status of the tenants rights in July of 2022? We’re we back to
normal,  ore or less' and the landlord was within her rights to vacate the
tenant after the lease expired?

The client is worried that the tenant still had special rights at this date
and that the landlord could not vacate the tenant even though the ease had
expired.

Any help is certainly appreciated.  It will be difficult for me to unwind
Covid landlord tenant law.

James Doran