[WSBAPT] Probate with a codicil

Nick Pleasants npleasants at ohswlaw.com
Fri Jan 20 18:40:25 PST 2023

Two main differences: in the Petition where it states the Will was validly executed with 2 competent subscribing witnesses, add that the First Codicil dated ____ was also validly executed with 2 competent subscribing witnesses; in the Order, have it admit the Will and First Codicil to Probate. When you send in the Will to court with the coversheet, I usually put the Will and Codicil together under one coversheet and binderclip them together if they are not already attached.
Best,
Nick

Nicholas Pleasants | Shareholder

[OseranHahnAttyatLaw 8]

11225 SE 6th Street | Suite 100 | Bellevue, WA 98004
Main: (425) 455-3900 | Fax: (425) 455-9201 | E-mail: npleasants at ohswlaw.com<mailto:npleasants at ohswlaw.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message contains information belonging to the law firm of Oseran Hahn, P.S., which may be privileged, confidential and/or protected from disclosure. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you think that you have received this message in error, please e-mail the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.