[WSBAPT] Community Property Agreement Recorded Before Death of Spouse

Erin Fairley erin at leschilaw.com
Wed Jan 18 11:38:48 PST 2023

You also have to submit a REET using Community Property Agreement WAC exemption and attach/reference recorded CPA.

Erin Fairley / Attorney
erin at leschilaw.com<mailto:erin at leschilaw.com> / (206) 353-4625
Leschi Law, PLLC
121 Lakeside Avenue, Suite B Seattle, WA 98122
www.leschilaw.com<http://www.leschilaw.com/>

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, distribution or copying of this e-mail message or any attachment to it is strictly prohibited.