[WSBAPT] Off Topic Referral - dealing with Puget Sound Clean Air

Gregory L. Gilday cole-gilday at stanwoodlaw.net
Wed Jan 11 14:00:57 PST 2023

I have a PC who has been in an ongoing disagreement with Puget Sound
Clean Air for a number of years now, and it seems to be rearing it's
head again.  This morning, two agents from the EPA Criminal Enforcement
showed up at his home and business.  In this case, I know enough to know
I don't know enough, so need to find someone for him to discuss this
situation with.  All referrals will be passed on.  Business location is
in north Snohomish County.
--

Very Truly Yours,

Gregory L. Gilday

Law Office of Cole & Gilday, P.C.

//

10101 - 270th St. NW

Stanwood, WA 98292

(360) 629-2900 (Telephone)

(360) 629-0220 (Fax)

This message contains confidential and privileged information that is
intended only for the named recipient(s).Unless you are the named
recipient or authorized agent thereof, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing or otherwise disseminating such information.If you
receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.