[WSBAPT] TOD Issue

Jamia Burns jamia at jamiaburnslaw.com
Tue Jan 10 14:55:25 PST 2023

Take a death certificate to the County Treasurer with a Reeta and get the
property officially transferred to the new owners on the County's website.
Then send a copy of the deed, a death certificate, and the state law
regarding Transfer on Death Deeds to the Lender. Good luck!

Jamia S. Burns
Office: 1200 Dupont St., Suite 1-D
Bellingham, WA 98225 (By Appointment Only)
jamia at jamiaburnslaw.com
www.jamiaburnslaw.com

NOTICE: This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged material and is
intended for use solely by the above-referenced recipient. Any review,
copying, printing, disclosure, distribution, or other use by any other
person or entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not the named
recipient, or believe you have received this e-mail in error, please reply
to the sender and delete the copy you received. Thank you.